Aeon Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG KILL HIM

+7
HoneyLemonTea
Noah
Eirine
Sushi X
PilotBanana
zukirin
Smiley
11 posters

AE Classics

Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

AE Classics Empty AE Classics

Post  Smiley 11/6/2009, 3:11 pm

(this thread will probably fail)

i suddenly had this compulsive idea to keep track of the funny memories that have happened in this guild. this may include anything that u find worth noting of! here are some examples:

1. Noah, Cel, and Cliff killed Atroce without an SG! i was showering my butt off at the time and they decided to try and kill it. Cel ended up getting the MVP award by Judexing Atroce to death, while Noah went sac crazy and Cliff was going berserk.

2. while our SG was getting miracle, Bryan and i killed Mistress with our sins while Kate devo'd us and Kathy and Bryan (on dual client) priested.

3. Paula and Cristian's idea of us being a "happy guild" has officially become the worst thing in the world when they cracked multiple bloody branches consecutively after our victorious fight with Cthulhu.
    zukirin
    zukirin

AE Classics Empty Re: AE Classics

Post  zukirin 11/6/2009, 7:59 pm

AHAHAHA

Umm my closest thing to interesting was...

earlier today, where I MvP'd Gloom with my Warlock in SA ahahaha
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/6/2009, 10:00 pm

a very, very tragic event happened today. i died while on my SG, NOT due to the MVP being too strong, but because the party told me the incorrect MVP and i warped in geared in the worst way possible. credit must be given to Paula for making me party warp to her ready to kill Cthulhu, only to be brutally murdered by Detale in one shot. I'M FEELING THE LOVE, PAULA.
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/6/2009, 10:00 pm

Smiley wrote:a very, very tragic event happened today. i died while on my SG, NOT due to the MVP being too strong, but because the party told me the incorrect MVP and i warped there geared in the worst way possible. credit must be given to Paula for making me party warp to her ready to kill Cthulhu, only to be brutally murdered by Detale in one shot. I'M FEELING THE LOVE, PAULA.
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/6/2009, 10:01 pm

^stupidity at its finest. tried to edit, but quoted myself instead, and now i don't know how to delete.
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 11/7/2009, 6:40 am

^ Right there is an AE moment.

Gawd I need to edit my post. That was a Jimmeh moment not AE..

AE moment I remember was when we Tao Gunka'd. We were being repeatedly harrassed by another party throughout the WHOLE ordeal. Yet, never once did they manage to hold Tao Gunka at all ahaha.
    PilotBanana
    PilotBanana

Post  PilotBanana 11/7/2009, 1:08 pm

wut about the time when paula and seph were abraing and most of u were sitting all close to each other while i ripped out a tao from a bb, and u were all like "wtf" "omg" XD i think that was pretty funny
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/7/2009, 2:12 pm

^YES totally forgot about that. EVIL.
    Sushi X
    Sushi X

Post  Sushi X 11/8/2009, 4:09 am

2. while our SG was getting miracle, Bryan and i killed Mistress with our sins while Kate devo'd us and Kathy and Bryan (on dual client) priested.

ahhh memories >:3
    Eirine
    Eirine

Post  Eirine 11/8/2009, 11:22 am

Lili killed Orc Hero in Endless Tower with Noah as devo. *O*

With Acid Demonstration. >;]
    Noah
    Noah

Post  Noah 11/8/2009, 4:05 pm

Paula, Christian and myself killed Lord of Death at Nifelheim with just the three of us.

that Halloween event where Athena killed most of the MVPs with her AE main party.

and that run in Amon Ra where Kathy was killing a SinX with Holy Light. lol!
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/10/2009, 4:47 am

Noah and i occasionally hunt Morroc Shadows for loots and money. one time, we happened to stumble upon Satan Morroc while trotting along in search of victims. curious to see what the overgrown beast looked like, i took a step forward for a closer look. right as Noah screamed "NO, DON'T!" the furious ball of ugly turned and pounced toward us. that MVP is surprisingly fast for a big fat thing. Noah had me on devo, and was taking a significant amount of damage as Satan repeatedly whacked me while we ran for our lives. the last i saw of Noah was his beat-up Gryphon flapping ferociously for dear life before being submerged under Satan's massive body, only to reemerge amongst a pile of feathers from his dear bird, dead as can be. i, as the invincible SG, lived of course, and ditched him as i continued running away, laughing uncontrollably at his unfortunate fate.
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 11/10/2009, 9:28 am

First time you told me that I lol'd hard.

I read it again now, and I lol'd even harder xDDDDD
    Noah
    Noah

Post  Noah 11/11/2009, 2:27 pm

I hate you so much... Evil or Very Mad I remember it clearly how I died when you were just standing there, watching how I take damage from that thing... Accumulating hatred.... near max...
    HoneyLemonTea
    HoneyLemonTea

Post  HoneyLemonTea 11/14/2009, 9:46 pm

Smiley wrote:Noah and i occasionally hunt Morroc Shadows for loots and money. one time, we happened to stumble upon Satan Morroc while trotting along in search of victims. curious to see what the overgrown beast looked like, i took a step forward for a closer look. right as Noah screamed "NO, DON'T!" the furious ball of ugly turned and pounced toward us. that MVP is surprisingly fast for a big fat thing. Noah had me on devo, and was taking a significant amount of damage as Satan repeatedly whacked me while we ran for our lives. the last i saw of Noah was his beat-up Gryphon flapping ferociously for dear life before being submerged under Satan's massive body, only to reemerge amongst a pile of feathers from his dear bird, dead as can be. i, as the invincible SG, lived of course, and ditched him as i continued running away, laughing uncontrollably at his unfortunate fate.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IM JUST LIKE JIM!!!
    i loled when u told me the first time
    but this time i laughed even harder xD!!!
    (my sis was in my room while i was reading this and called me an extreme ro nerd 0=])
    HoneyLemonTea
    HoneyLemonTea

Post  HoneyLemonTea 11/14/2009, 9:53 pm

~The very first day i join AE we had a mvp war at tao! it took over 2 hours but it was really really fun :]

~We were mvping Squidward senior but lo and behold lili fell asleep while playing her warlock B]

~I used to hate pvp but after Athy tortured me for days with pvp practice i finally learned to use it for evil >:3
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/14/2009, 10:56 pm

LOL Squidward Sr.

i used to love beating Ashley up; now she beats me up Sad
    HoneyLemonTea
    HoneyLemonTea

Post  HoneyLemonTea 11/15/2009, 3:05 am

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS >Surprised
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 11/22/2009, 10:21 am

I would liek to apply for the beating up so that I may too one day become like ashy and use pvp for evil >Very Happy
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/23/2009, 11:33 pm

1. Noah gets me all excited about purchasing a Brocca priced at 30 mil, reassuring me that the common market price for the weapon is 85 mil. i buy it happily, only to sell it to someone else weeks later for 28 mil. as it turns out, the 85 mil Noah was thinking about came from the price of a Strong Shield, whereas a Brocca was worth about 25 mil.

2. position lag is horrible. somehow while dueling, Ashley managed to Phantasmic Arrow me halfway across Splendide, making me land amongst the trees. take note that in the screenshot, i can see exactly what Kathy and Ashley are typing, yet on the mini-map, i'm nowhere near them.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/3767/screenessencero007w.jpg

3. i have confirmed the now-proven fact that i do, indeed, suck at math when i unwillingly sold a Valkyrja's Manteau for 250 mil in place of the original market price of 450 mil. FUNNY RIGHT.

4. Ashley is extremely fun to hit on. u should try it too. how u doing Sherry, my name is Tyrone :]
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/3359/screenessencero024.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/6073/screenessencero025.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/4961/screenessencero026.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/3260/screenessencero027.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/152/screenessencero028.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/6218/screenessencero029.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img692/3314/screenessencero030.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img25/6562/screenessencero031.jpg
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img4/4663/screenessencero032w.jpg

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SISTER DEAR!
    HoneyLemonTea
    HoneyLemonTea

Post  HoneyLemonTea 11/24/2009, 1:18 am

I HATE YOU AND EVERYBODY WHO WAS ON THIS THING! U BIG POOPIE!!! >:0
    STOOPID TRENT
    STOOPID JOSH!
    ME TO NO LIKIE U GUYS
    HURMP! >:0

Last edited by HoneyLemonTea on 11/24/2009, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/24/2009, 1:23 am

"me to likie u guys" <- so u DO like us :]?!

oh, and i forgot another wtf-moment. while we were facing Valkyrie Randgris in ET, Fari mysteriously disappeared on his creo. as a result, Cristian and Kathy were unable to outheal the damage dealt on Noah. after our entire party died a horrible death, i got dispelled, and had to run up the entire tower twice, Fari comes back to say that the reason he wasn't potion pitching earlier was because he had to get his iPod to listen to Boys II Men. in other words, his iPod got us all killed.
    PilotBanana
    PilotBanana

Post  PilotBanana 11/24/2009, 1:25 am

while doing all these massive calculation for my stat assignment (spend 23 hrs and its only 95% done >.<), i don't get the 4th part.

HoneyLemonTea wrote:
    I HATE YOU AND EVERYBODY
    ME TO LIKIE U GUYS
    HURMP! >:0

?? me to likie u guys --> like u guys then u add a hump after it to show mad? does this makes sense? like + mad = love?

Smiley wrote:"me to likie u guys" <- so u DO like us :]?!

oh, and i forgot another wtf-moment. while we were facing Valkyrie Randgris in ET, Fari mysteriously disappeared on his creo. as a result, Cristian and Kathy were unable to outheal the damage dealt on Noah. after our entire party died a horrible death, i got dispelled, and had to run up the entire tower twice, Fari comes back to say that the reason he wasn't potion pitching earlier was because he had to get his iPod to listen to Boys II Men. in other words, his iPod got us all killed.

was this the recent ET run? oh the one before it?

Edit1: combined 2 post into 1 since i commented to athy post after i sumbited my first one >.<

Last edited by PilotBanana on 11/24/2009, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 11/24/2009, 1:37 am

^yush this was during the 11/21/09 run. we got all the way up to Entweihen, but due to lack of experience, we couldn't get anywhere close to it. we ran out of time, but now we have a new standard >:]. from now on, if we ever die before Entweihen, it was a fail ET run Sad

here's a screenshot of the top of the tower, by the way:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/8779/screenessencero010.jpg
    PilotBanana
    PilotBanana

Post  PilotBanana 11/24/2009, 1:40 am

i bet my connection will die during that battle XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:01 pm