Aeon Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG KILL HIM

3 posters

clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears

Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears Empty clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears

Post  Smiley 10/8/2009, 3:52 am

mmk so as u all know, i've been getting more and more into playing Sin and Champ as my main PVP chars. i'm a bit confused about what to do in certain situations though. i've been looking and asking around, but no one seems to have a definite clear answer.

Sin:
    currently, i'm using a double bloody boned +10 Mes and triple bloody boned +10 Sandstorm. i have a +4 Ice Pick ready to swap when needed. however, i'm a bit lost on which hand the Ice Pick should go in. i've always thought IP would go in the right hand while Mes goes in the left, but recently i heard some stuff about Mes in right and IP in left being better. in addition to the weapons, i'm using the Cold Heart/Thief Ring combo. would it be worth the money to get two CEB's and slot those with Kukre cards instead?

Champ:
    my main question would regarding FO spam in relation to Fairy Wings. does the 20% cast reduction help in the spamming of FO, or is the skill based purely on ASPD? also, what garment and footgear would be nice? as of now i'm using Tiamats, Skeleton Manteau, and Vidar's Boots. i'm sure there's a better combo out there that i don't know about.

halp?
    zukirin
    zukirin

clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears Empty Re: clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears

Post  zukirin 10/8/2009, 9:35 am

Not sure bout sin

On champ, Wool Scarf + Firelock +9 Tidals OR Valk Manteau + Variants are the best combos (diablos would be good but a +9 d boots? LOL ya right xD)

Get IC with box of gloom? And foods. I'm pretty sure FO doesn't have ACD so tiamats > fairy ( might be wrong though )
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears Empty Re: clarifying optimal Sin and Champ gears

Post  Smiley 10/9/2009, 6:18 am

D: craps. i'd need dex food or something. i dislike eating those things out of sheer inconvenience.

+9 tidals would be a huge pain. i don't think i'll bother with them just yet, seeing as i don't even main as a champ.

a champ friend of mine used fairy wings, which made me wonder if FO and Investigate can be spammed faster. most ppl seem to say tiamats are better though.
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 10/9/2009, 9:04 am

Just searched and Investigate / FO have a 0.5 ACD

So with Fairy you are reducing 0.1 seconds which is....pretty small. If you want that .1 reduction then by all means use the Fairy wings. It'll help with IC also anyways.

In real pvp food, gloom of box, etc... are always a big part so yeah xDD

But I do know how you feel, I hate relying on food and stuff...especially considering you will be dying a lot and be wasting a lot of money T_T

EDIT:

About the +9 tidals, you don't really need it, I was just saying the best combos. You can still use Green Ferus Tidals + elemental Wool scarves and it wont be that big of a difference.
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 10/9/2009, 2:30 pm

the ACD for FO isn't fixed, is it? i've noticed that it's dependent on ASPD, which is why a lot of FO champs get really high agi. Investigate, however, doesn't seem to get faster with ASPD. there's this trick to getting consecutive shots off really quickly, but uh, i can't exactly do it haha (must bug Bryan).

hrmm crap :I so fairies wouldn't be the best thing. i was hoping the reduction in ACD would be nice, since the +3 dex would allow me to get rid of my skeleton manteau and still maintain IC without dex food lol!
    Sushi X
    Sushi X

Post  Sushi X 10/9/2009, 6:12 pm

Im gonna need DEX food if I change Tiamat but whats the fun it that? i dont liek to spend money for that crap~! rwar cat
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 10/9/2009, 6:27 pm

So, if you take off your Skeleton Manteau, you will be missing 2 dex?

In that case, I seriously suggest getting a Green Iguana / Grove Card and just hunt Fruit Mixes for the +3 Dex. The drop rate is 50% and formless monsters are extremely easy to find (and kil) *coughcoughanteggsvenatucoughcough

Then you can use tiamats AND add survivability with a Wool scarf or w/e garment you wanna use Very Happy
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 10/9/2009, 7:25 pm

seriously, it's 50%? that's going to make me reconsider not using dex food haha ><
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 10/11/2009, 8:56 pm

ahahaha yeah

Box of gloom gives about 5 with attention concentrate as well but has a super short time soo dunno bout that one xD
    Sushi X
    Sushi X

Post  Sushi X 10/13/2009, 1:37 am

Don't use BoG it sux...
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 10/14/2009, 6:46 am

Extra Dex is extra dex :p

Mmm all this maks me wanna max my shura and try it out... >.<
    Smiley
    Smiley
    Admin

Post  Smiley 10/14/2009, 2:44 pm

the class is quite fun :]

leveling is annoying, but i found that even at level 155, i was getting anywhere from 3-6% per kill in lhz_dun04.
    zukirin
    zukirin

Post  zukirin 10/14/2009, 4:50 pm

Smiley wrote:the class is quite fun :]

leveling is annoying, but i found that even at level 155, i was getting anywhere from 3-6% per kill in lhz_dun04.

Yup thats about right, that's what I am getting atm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 3:13 am